- Suitability of work equipment
- Maintenance, operations and inspections
- Dealing with specific risks
- Information, instructions and training
- CE marking
- Dangerous parts of machinery and guarding.
- Protecting against specific hazards
- Extremes of temperature
- Change control
- Controls, control systems, markings and warnings
- Mobile work equipment
- Power presses
The cost of the PUWER 1998 course is £125 + VAT.
Price Match Offer
Our Price Match offer ensures you never pay more on a like-for-like course.
This course covers the basic requirements of the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998, as well as the cross-over between the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 and the Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992.
No course currently available