- Health & Safety Law
- Developing a Health & Safety Management System
- Occupational Health
- Fire Prevention and Control
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Hazardous Substances
- Construction (Design and Management) Regulations
- Working at Height
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Manual Handling
- Accidents and First Aid
Price Match Offer
Our Price Match offer ensures you never pay more on a like-for-like course.
Certification: On completion of the course, delegates will receive a certificate of attendance which is valid for 5 years.
The Main Contractors Group (MCG) have put into place new health and safety training standards to be met by 2010. The SSSTS is a accepted level of training for all Supervisors/Foremen.
No course currently available