- Overview of the relevant legislation
- Earthing and circuit protection arrangements
- Minor Works Certification
- Inspection techniques
- Test instrumentation, terminology and interpretation
- Safe electrical isolation procedures
- Related theory and practical assessments
The cost of the Minor Works course is £195 + VAT.
Price Match Offer
Our Price Match offer ensures you never pay more on a like-for-like course.
If you’re a service or installation engineer, you’ll find that, increasingly, you’re required by law to complete a Minor Electrical Works Certificate following a domestic/industrial installation.
This course will allow you to provide adequate certification on completion of your work in line with the requirements of BS7671.
Although the course focuses directly on the inspection and testing of minor works, you also cover some issues relating to installation practices.
It’s recommended that you have a basic understanding of electrical installation practices.
No course currently available