- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Limitations of MEWPS
- Controls, Safety Devices and Warning Alarms
- Routine Inspection and Servicing Requirements
- Preparation for Work on a MEWP
- Ground and Site Conditions
- Safe Operating Techniques
- Emergency Lowering Procedures
- Manufacturers Instruction Manuals
- Fall Arrest/Restrain Equipment
- Practical Operating Test
Price Match Offer
Our Price Match offer ensures you never pay more on a like-for-like course.
This course is aimed at employees who are required to use Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWPS) as part of their work activities. This is a fully accredited course from the International Power Access Federation (IPAF).
Equipment categories include: Scissor Lift, Self Propelled Boom, Trailer Mounted Boom, Vertical Personnel Platform, Van and Truck Mounted Booms and Harness Training. Training for Scissor Lifts and Self Propelled Booms takes place at our venue in Doncaster.
Where training is only required for 1 machine there is a maximum of 6 delegates. Training for both machines will have a maximum of 4 delegates.
Upon completion of the course a certificate and photo ID card will be issued and valid for 5 years. A log book will be issues and will require completion for any future IPAF courses.
No course currently available