- Overview of the relevant health and safety requirements
- The relevant statutory regulations regarding domestic heating systems
- Knowledge of different types of heating systems
- Knowledge of heating control devices, wiring and concepts of heating control
- The assessment of the suitability of a domestic installation to accommodate heating control wiring
- Installation and commissioning of the most common heating control systems using the appropriate tools and instruments
- Performing fault finding techniques on heating control systems using the appropriate tools and instruments
- Completing the appropriate tools documentation to comply with the requirements of the wiring regulations
The cost of the Domestic Heating controls course is £450 + VAT.
Price Match Offer
Our Price Match offer ensures you never pay more on a like-for-like course.
If you’re an electrician or domestic installer looking to add electrical installation and maintenance of domestic heating control systems to your services, this is for you.
The course includes detailed theory and practical projects – both formally assessed – which cover the fundamental aspects of domestic heating systems.
No course currently available