- The legal status and association with statutory documents.
- Scope, object and fundamental requirements of safety.
- Assessment of general characteristics
- Protection for safety
- Selection and erection of equipment
- Inspection and testing
- Specialist installation or locations
- Preparation for the C & G 2382-15 examination
The cost of the City & Guilds 2382-15 course is £420 + VAT.
Price Match Offer
Our Price Match offer ensures you never pay more on a like-for-like course.
4 Day Course
Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations – BS7671:2008 including 2015 Amendment.
It is the responsibility of every contracting electrician to ensure that they are fully conversant with current electrical regulations, but it is equally important that maintenance electricians and electrical managers have sound knowledge of the regulations that relate to their environments and operations.
This course is primarily aimed at electrical tradespersons and electrical managers that are preparing themselves for the City & Guilds 2382-15 examination. The course will be of great benefit to companies that intend to perform inspection and testing of fixed wiring installations by providing a sound knowledge of the 17th Edition Wiring Regulations.