- The legal requirement, purpose and frequency of Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment.
- The main inspection and testing requirements prescribed in the IET Code of Practice for In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment.
- Equipment construction and definition.
- Approved testing procedures with ‘Portable Appliance Testers’
- Establish maintenance charts, registers and recording of results.
- Introduction to test instruments
- Equipment inspection and practical testing
- Test result analysis
The cost of the City & Guilds 2377 course is £210 + VAT
Price Match Offer
Our Price Match offer ensures you never pay more on a like-for-like course.
2 Day Course
Award in Competence for the Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment.
Developed in line with the latest IET Code of Practice, this course focuses on the formal inspection, testing and recording of electrical equipment, with special regard for portable appliance testing.
Using hands-on, practical tuition, it gives you the skills to meet typical contemporary challenged and prepare you for the City & Guilds 2377-22 examination. You also have the option to take the City & Guilds 2377-32 examination (at an extra cost).
Delegates will also need the Code of Practice for In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment. This publication can be purchased from ourselves.
Click a link below to book a place on an upcoming course
12/07/2018 - 13/07/2018
16/07/2018 - 17/07/2018
19/07/2018 - 20/07/2018
23/07/2018 - 24/07/2018
06/08/2018 - 07/08/2018
09/08/2018 - 10/08/2018
03/09/2018 - 04/09/2018
11/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
15/10/2018 - 16/10/2018
20/11/2018 - 21/11/2018