- Health and Safety Law and Permits to Work
- Safe Working Practices relating to scaffolding
- Safe Working Practices for access and egress
- Accident and First Aid Procedures
- Fire Precautions and Procedures
- COSHH and Personal Protective Equipment
- Manual Handling
- Noise Procedures and practices
- Regulations for working with Cranes and heavy equipment
- Excavations Procedures and Practices
Price Match Offer
Our Price Match offer ensures you never pay more on a like-for-like course.
This CCNSG Safety Passport Scheme is a nationally recognised qualification. This course is aimed at all employees within the construction and engineering industries and sub-contractor personnel working within the installation and maintenance sectors.
Candidates will be assessed on each module of the Safety Passport via a multiple choice question paper.
Upon successful completion of the course candidates will be awarded the CCNSG Safety Passport. The qualification is valid for 3 years and after this period the renewal consists of a one day refresher course.
No course currently available