The course focuses on changes brought in by Amendment 3 2015, including:
- Numbering System
- Part 2 – Definitions
- Chapter 41 – Protection against electric shock
- Chapter 42 – Protection against thermal effects
- Chapter 51 – Common Rules
- Chapter 52 – Selection and erection of wiring systems
- Chapter 53 – Protection, isolation, switching, control and monitoring
- Chapter 55 – Other equipment
- Part 7 – Special Installation & Locations
- Appendix 3 – Time/current characteristics of overcurrent protective devices and RCDs
- Appendix 6 – Model forms for certification and reporting
- Appendix 14 – Measurement of Earth Fault Loop Impedance
The cost of the BS7671 AMD 3 course is £99 + VAT
Price Match Offer
Our Price Match offer ensures you never pay more on a like-for-like course.
Course time varies
It is the responsibility of every contracting electrician to ensure they are fully conversant with current electrical regulations, but it is equally important that maintenance electricians and electrical managers have sound knowledge of the regulations that relate to their environments and operations.
This course is primarily aimed at electrical tradespersons and electrical managers to make them aware of the changes introduced and Implications to design and Installation practices. The course will also be of great benefit to companies that intend to perform inspection and testing of fixed wiring installations by providing a sound knowledge of the latest version of the 17th Edition wiring regulations.
The course fee includes;, Comprehensive Course Notes, Refreshments and a Buffet Lunch (lunch and refreshments not included for onsite training). Delegates will require an up to date copy of the publication, both for the training course. It does not include a copy of BS7671
This course is not a City & Guilds qualification, there is no formal qualification achieved after this course. There is British Gas Accreditation achieved after the course.
If you require a formal 17th Edition qualification, the City & Guilds 2382-15 course would be the preferred route.
No course currently available