- Working at Height Regulations
- Fall-arrest and suspension equipment
- Control of Noise
- Control of Vibration
- Fire Prevention and Control
- Risk Assessments
- Construction (Design and Management) regulations
- Accident reporting, investigation, prevention and control
- Management of health on-site and behaviour based safety
- Drugs and Alcohol Misuse
Price Match Offer
Our Price Match offer ensures you never pay more on a like-for-like course.
This two day course aims to improve awareness of recent developments in construction, legislation and health, safety, welfare and environmental issues. It will also identify measures that will assist the practical implementation of responsibilities established by new legislation and new working practices.
At the end of the period of training, delegates will be:
- Aware of and be able to implement all updated health, safety, welfare and environmental legislation which affects them in their role as a manager.
- Aware of and be able to implement new guidance and industry best practice.
- More aware of their duties and responsibilities with regards to health, safety, welfare and the environment.
Candidates must pass core exercises throughout the course and sit an examination at the end. On successful completion of the course the certificate will be issued and valid for 5 years.
No course currently available