- Overview and relevance of Low Voltage safety rules
- Associated procedures, basic risk assessment and documentation prior to isolation
- Types of isolating devices
- Methods of isolation
- Proving or verifying an isolation
- Controlling isolation
- Removing an isolation and returning a system to normal operation
The cost of the Safe Isolation course is £99 + VAT. City & Guilds Accreditation optional at £26 + VAT per certificate.
Price Match Offer
Our Price Match offer ensures you never pay more on a like-for-like course.
Your company might have to entrust electrical isolation tasks not only to electrical personnel, but also to non-electrical staff with some experience of electrical systems (and who may require authorisation to carry out isolation for maintenance purposes).
Including formal Permit to Work procedures for on-site operation, this course provides staff with the knowledge needed to perform safe isolation of low voltage systems and equipment.