- Health and Safety Legislation and Regulations
- PASMA Code of Practice
- Safe Working at Heights
- Mobile Access Tower Equipment
- Manufacturers Instruction Manuals
- Ground and Site Conditions
- Sequence of Erecting and Dismantling Mobile Access Towers
- Use of Stabilisers, Outriggers and Sole Pads and Ties
- Moving and Re-positioning Erected Towers
- Inspection Report Procedures
- Advanced Guard Rails and 3T (Through The Trap) Erection
- Practical Erection, Moving, Inspection and Dismantling
Price Match Offer
Our Price Match offer ensures you never pay more on a like-for-like course.
This course is aimed at employees who are required to erect and dismantle Mobile Access Towers as part of their work activities. This is a fully accredited course from the Prefabricated Assess Suppliers and Manufacturers Association (PASMA).
Upon completion of the course a certificate and photo ID card will be issued and will be valid for 5 years.
No course currently available