- Temperature control in variation plants
- Humidity control
- Mixing re-circulated air
- Control and frost protection of heat recovery equipment
- Plant concepts for partial air conditioning plants
- Plant concepts for full air conditioning plants with heat recovery
- Various control functions
- Control of air re-treatment
- End of course assessment
The cost of the BC5 – Control of Ventilation and Air Conditioning course is £500 + VAT.
Member Price: £340 + VAT
Price Match Offer
Our Price Match offer ensures you never pay more on a like-for-like course.
This is a 2 day course using psychometric charts and data.
This course details the requirements of air conditioning plants and how they can be controlled effectively for resourceful operation and energy efficiency.
Designed for Managers, Electricians and Engineers who are responsible for the design, installation and commissioning of building control technologies and systems for ventilation and air conditioning. This advanced course builds on the knowledge gained in BC1, BC2, BC3 and BC4 courses.
At the end of this course, delegates will have advanced knowledge of:
- The structure and modes of operation of the most common control functions used in ventilation and air conditioning
- The structure and modes of operation of the most common control functions used in ventilation and air conditioning plants
- The functioning of typical plants
- The advantages and disadvantages of individual solution solution variants
- Suitable control concepts